YOU ASK, WE ANSWER.
Feel free to contact us if you cannot find the answers here. We’re more than happy to entertain your queries.
As an employee benefit, the employer is required to agree to the terms of service as well as onboard its employees.
GetPaid relies solely on the information provided to us by your employer to bring you this employee benefit service.
Your employer would have made know to all its employees that GetPaid services is available to them. You can check with your HR department or email us here
No! We only give you quick access to the salary you have already earned in your current payroll cycle. it is your pay and GetPaid enables you to get access to that immediately, so no more waiting for payday. Since it is not a loan, there is no interest charge, accrued interest, late fees or hidden charges.
You can remove your details from the GetPaid service by running the following:
• Login to GetPaid App
• Go into your User Profile.
• Click on “Delete Account”.
• Your account will be deleted and you will be logged out immediately
GetPaid calculates your wages as you work so you can withdraw your pay on demand, regardless if you’re a full time, part time or contract worker.
- Register via our email invite to you
- Log into your account
- Check what is your available funds
- Enter your desired withdrawal amount and confirm the transaction
*Some variations may apply to arrangements between GETPAID and certain employers
You will be paid your salary as per normal, minus any wages that you have withdrawn within that pay cycle.
- Have all the required details been filled up?
- Is your email address provided filled up correctly?
- Is your employer a partner of GetPaid?
Still unable to sign up? No problem. Send us an email here.
- Your employer's pay cycle has been reset for the new month
- You have hit your withdrawal limit for the month
- Your employer has indicated that you are no longer an employee of the company
- There will be a 1-3 day cut off period before each pay day
The minimum amount you can withdraw is $1.00.
You can change your banking details in your Account Profile.
- Login to GetPaid App
- Go into your User Profile.
- Click on “Delete Account”.
- Your account will be deleted and you will be logged out immediately
Your pay, on your time
We're here to provide solution to the number one employee concern and start creating a productive and motivated workforce. Send us your queries!